Combat Mastery Research
Combat Mastery is the latest addition to the ever-expanding Research list. This new tree unlocks billions of additional boosts, and access to a number of new bonuses. It is important to read the boost names carefully, as some only apply to certain operations.
- 175,000% Army AP, 175,000% Troop AP, 175,000% Type AP
- 5B% Rally Troop Attack
- 5B% CP Attack
- 3B% Troop Attack
- 2B% Army Attack with Commander
- 1B% Infantry Attack, 1B% Tactical Attack, 1B% Armored Vehicle Attack, 1B% Rally Mobile Trap Attack vs CP, 1B% Mobile Trap Attack with Commander, 1B% CP Holding Mobile Trap Attack
- 2B% CP Holding Combat Shielding, 2B% CP Rally Combat Shielding, 2B% Rally and Troop Base Combat Shielding
- 100,000% Type Defense, 100,000% Army Defense with Commander, 100,000% Troop Defense with Commander
- +5M Mobile Trap Deployment Size, Total: 15M
- +15M Rally Trap Deployment Size, Total: 50M
- +55,175,000 Wall Trap Capacity, Total: 100M
- 15B% Rally Troop Health
- 15B% Control Point Troop Health
- 1B% Rally Mobile Trap Health vs CP
- 1B% CP Holding Mobile Trap Health
Tile Bonuses – These apply to combat regarding Tiles, and then from there depending on whether the player is defending or attacking.
- 30B% Troop Health on Tile
- 30B% Troop Health vs Resource Tiles
- 10B% Mobile Trap Health vs Resource Tiles
- 10B% Mobile Trap Health on Tile
Outpost Deployment Sabotage – Slows down incoming deployments against encamped tiles.
- 100% Outpost Deployment Sabotage
Armor Piercing Resilience – Resilience boosts strengthen your troops, which lessens the total effect of the enemy’s specified bonus against your troops. For example, if you have 10% Troop AP Resilience, 10% of the enemy’s total Troop AP boost will be negated in battle.
- 10% Troop AP Resilience
- 10% Type AP Resilience
Embassy Defense – Only applies to troops reinforcing your base.
- 50,000% Embassy Defense
Visit the Research Data page for info on individual Combat Mastery Research and more!